Friday Fill-Ins


1. For me excuses are the opposite of creativity (because it's often with excuses that we stop creating -- I know it happens to me.
2. Firefly Lane was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because I loved MadLibs as a kid, and fill-in's have a wonderful madlibby quality to them.
4. In nature I like looking at water moving -- waves crashing, rivers flowing, currents -- love water.
5. Obama (!!!!) should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was when I thought I broke the fancy coffee machine at work -- it made a popping noise and coffee started pouring out the bottom of the machine -- I laughed so hard I needed my inhaler.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Bob the Builder,
tomorrow my plans include taking pictures at Kelly's wedding and Sunday, I want to relax!

1 comments:

I agree that excuses are a big stopper to creativity. Thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you liked my fill ins.

5/31/2008 4:00 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home