Friday Fill-in


1. Contact may cause hives, redness and swelling.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree smile, laugh and have fun.
3. Disney parks sound like a perfect place to visit before too long.
4. A hot tub sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively love the sweet smell of spring in the air lately.
6. A Venti Coffee always makes me smile :-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking at CCL, tomorrow my plans include enjoying the day and Sunday, I want to go to the zoo with Rich, Val and Enzo!

3 comments:

Our answers to #1 are almost the same. :)

3/14/2008 10:11 AM  

hot tub does sound divine!
~ BM
http://beastmomma.squarespace.com

3/15/2008 10:29 PM  

oooh a hot tub would be so nice! Thanks for playing :-)

3/17/2008 6:44 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home