Friday Fill-In

Getting back into the blog habit these days....here's an easy way to get rolling.

1. The last time I lost my temper I said dirty words!
2. My eye twitching....I'm fed up with the twitch!
3. The next book I'd like to read is The Middle Place -- check out Kelly at the Half Full Blog
4. Victor feeling better and more answers for me...that's what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, you should find creative ways to come clean!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was an unexpected promotional copy of Peony in Love .
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the rehearsal dinner for the Felecia's mom's wedding, tomorrow my plans include the actual wedding and Sunday, I want to take a deep breath!

Friday Fill-Ins: Friday Fill In #68

2 comments:

Great answers. I think the last time I lost my temper was one of the few times I didn't use dirty words, lol.

Have a Happy Friday!!

4/18/2008 4:39 PM  

#1...me, too...lots of them!

Thanks for playing and have fun this weekend :-)

4/19/2008 10:37 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home