Cleanie cleanie

You can go and do a little touch down dance -- you can praise and thank -- you can hug and smile.
My head is clot free.
Nothing clogging my head.
Yaa hooo!
I love it when the nurse calls.
You see the office number on the caller ID....your heart skips a beat....you feel mildly sick to your stomach. And nervously, answer...."Hello?"
"Hello -- it's Ronda from Dr. T's office, he wanted you to know everything is clear. Your scan came back normal."
"Normal?! Normal?! That's awesome! Thank you so much!"
When the nurse calls and they don't call to schedule an appointment to go over the results, you start to brighten.
When the nurse calls to just give you results, you do a little excited dance while cleaning the sink.
I've been given an all clear signal.
I celebrated the best way I know how --- I snuggled close to Victor, listening to his sweet breath and took a nap.
Recharged, I'm ready to dance.

4 comments:

Yay! Super happy dance! So when are we gonna get together?? Hugs to everyone!

4/24/2008 6:16 PM  

That's awesome news :-)

4/25/2008 12:44 AM  

I've been a bad blogreader. I didn't read your earlier post. I am so glad to hear that you are all clear. Such wonderful news.
Hug that sweet boy from me. And give yourself a big, friendly, hooray hug from me too.

4/28/2008 3:31 PM  

THat is fabulous news!

4/29/2008 11:49 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home