GO! check-in

I didn't want to GO! I really wanted to watch the debate. But I had already told someone I would walk with them. So I did GO! It was a good thing. 2 miles in 25 minutes. Brisk night and good conversation.
Lesson learned - make a plan that involves someone else -- it's harder to bail on someone else. It shouldn't be that I need someone else - but getting into the grove, I'll take the crutch for now.

We attempted to GO! to the gym - got dressed, got Victor excited to go to the gym playground (they have free childcare). We got there....childcare was closed. Now I know the hours. 9-3 on Saturdays. 1-4 on Sundays. The intent was there...that counts for something? Yes?
I made it there on Thursday while Victor was at FunSchool (preschool). They have a ladies fitness area that is awesome and today the pool was open. Yaa hoo.

Tomorrow Victor and I will get out for sure.

Also baked 2 loaves of my own bread (the nut allergy makes most good store bread risky) - not bad. I have to get it to have more taste and more a more chewy/less dense texture.

Yaa hoo! GO! Momma GO!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home