TRAINS!

Outside the windows - less than 30 feet away are at least 5 train tracks - with commuter trains going by every couple minutes. When we put the shades down in the morning, seeing the trains so close, Victor was so shocked he started crying. When we got back from our adventures tonight, he's been asking about the trains. We told him he would need to go the sleep and then in the morning the trains would be there -- so all evening he was saying 'morning, morning, morning'. Sweet boy.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

What a sweet picture! Grayson would love seeing trains so close!! :) Hope y'all had a great trip!!!

11/11/2007 10:43 PM  

I am in love with this picture. I have been staring at it for quite some time. I have a train lover too so I can imagine his joy 100% at being able to watch all of those trains. Awesome!I wanna see more.

11/13/2007 3:11 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home