Ali suggested we think about gradtitude

I am thankful for.....

  • My toddler rubbing my ear as he falls asleep
  • Being Green is fun when you ride a Vespa
  • Being in grad school because I want to be for something I want to do!
  • Figuring out I want to be a librarian!
  • Reading before bed -- what a simple pleasure
  • My husband loves being a Daddy & I love being a Mommy - and together we are a good team
  • Friends who you just think the world of and can talk to everyday
  • Laughter & tickles..being silly
  • The idea of cooler weather (it's still in the 90's here daily)

1 comments:

ahh, reading before bed. I can't remember the last time I read something that didn't have the word "international" in it's title before I fell asleep! :)

9/13/2007 8:14 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home