Here's some of the highlights.....
- Victor at 'work' at the beach -- shoveling sand, moving water and the whole time babbling as if he were giving important directions -- waving his arms to show the water/sand where it should go.
- Feeding the owama fish in the Wakiki lagoon bread that a homeless man brings to feed the fish everyday from the bread store -- this was fun because the fish would take it right out of his hands.
- When a group of Japanese women said hello to him & were talking to eachother about him - I told him to say "konichiwa" and he said "wa wa" ---- lots of giggling followed.
- The planes from the airport fly out so we can see them pass over -- so Victor and Yuri are happy to watch them pass -- raise their hands and say 'plane' -- we're working on helicopter.
- Watching a mime/statue actor scare the crap out of a lady when it moved to grab her as she stood for a photo in front of the 'statue'.
- A Korean lady exclaiming because Victor likes scrimp chips -- she told us how to say it in Korean.....it escapes me now. To me it smells like fish food but Victor LOVES them.
- Sorry no photos to share -- the camera lens is out of order. We're bummed that it's broken, but Yuri's excited to take it apart and attempt to fix it.....or at least see what it looks like inside. We have the little camera, but I didn't want to take it to the beach & get it all salty.
- Victor loves live music -- calm hawaii guitar or pounding Tahitian drums (and hula)