Photo sharing :)

We've been home since Saturday - things are going well - we're adjusting to life at home. It's hasn't been too bad. I think I'm still running on excitement. We feed every 3 hours, and it takes about an hour to feed. I have been working hard to master breastfeeding - it's harder than I thought - but I really want it to work. I took a breastfeeding class, which was helpful and the lactation consulants at the hospital were also helpful. He's gaining weight now (after a big loss after birth) so we're happy for that.

I never knew how much you could love someone - it is positively overwhelming (in a good way) I delight in his poopy diapers, even his cry doesn't make me upset - because I know his lungs are working well. It's is amazing how much love I have for this little guy. I fall in love more with Yuri each day as he blooms as a doting father. He just loves Victor so much, and his love for him makes me love him even more. It's a wonderful thing.

I'm going to post some more photos - :) -- If you double-click on the photo you can see a larger a copy (to see those cute eyelashes) :)

3 comments:

CONGRATS, YOU GUYS. VICTOR IS SO-O-O-O CUTE!!! YOU BOTH WILL MAKE WONDERFUL PARENTS! WE'RE VERY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

Tanya & Evgueny

9/22/2005 9:56 AM  

I am glad that you are all doing well. Love is often a contagious kind of thing, and thinking about you guys makes me feel a little happier in my own life too.

9/23/2005 8:52 PM  

I love the picture of Victor's hand...I always thought baby hands were the cutest, but all of Victor is adorable. Congratulations!

Ann

9/25/2005 3:52 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home