Friday Fill In



1. Dancing to the chicken dance while at a wedding makes me wish I could tackle the DJ.

2. The last time I had blood drawn I nearly passed out and threw up -- it's an arm, not something to poke and dig around in thank you very much. The bruising is much better.

3. When I drive I listen to NPR and talk too much on the phone.

4. I saw George Clooney standing in my dreams -- ha ha.

5. Give me chocolate, give me sleep, give me hugs.

6. Next week I am looking forward to having time with my buddy Lynn on Monday.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping and reading, tomorrow my plans include picking up Lynn from the airport & having dinner and Sunday, I want to go to the waterpark on my birthday!

4 comments:

Happy Birthday, Marie!

8/25/2008 6:34 AM  

Happy Belated Birthday! I sent a card last week and maybe it made it on time. Love you loads!
Katie

8/26/2008 10:42 AM  

Happy Belated birthday! And hey, that's not a bad dream :-)

8/29/2008 8:59 PM  

Oh ya! I almost forgot that you and Eileen share a birthday. Happy Birthday (a lot of days late. The 24th, right?)

I laughed out loud at the 1st one. We banned the Chicken Dance at our wedding ;)

9/06/2008 10:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home