Friday Fill-in

For when you're not able to think of what to write on a Friday afternoon - this website has some ideas.

It's just what I'm needing today -- a little prompt to get me rolling.

1. Having a good excuse to go to Starbucks more than once a day is the best thing about traveling.

2. I love a good hot bath and a heating pad when I'm cold.

3. I often use Napster to find awesome kids music that does make me want to scream.

4. I'm reading A Version of the Truth right now; I am really enjoying it.

5. Money and mistakes are something I dislike talking about.

6. When I visited the airport I most looked forward to seeing the boys getting off the plane.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to yummy dinner & watching Gone Baby Gone, tomorrow my plans include visiting Sarah and Emma and Sunday, I want to DANCE at Baby Loves Disco!

1 comments:

Hey Marie, I knew you were on here somewhere. I had to check Leah's blog and found you right away. Thank you for taking the time to post a comment. I always wonder who is where. I have clicky and can see the cities that people visit from and like matching names and cities. How is Victor?

2/28/2008 8:55 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home