For when you're not able to think of what to write on a Friday afternoon - this website has some ideas.
It's just what I'm needing today -- a little prompt to get me rolling.
1. Having a good excuse to go to Starbucks more than once a day is the best thing about traveling.
2. I love a good hot bath and a heating pad when I'm cold.
3. I often use Napster to find awesome kids music that does make me want to scream.
4. I'm reading A Version of the Truth right now; I am really enjoying it.
5. Money and mistakes are something I dislike talking about.
6. When I visited the airport I most looked forward to seeing the boys getting off the plane.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to yummy dinner & watching Gone Baby Gone, tomorrow my plans include visiting Sarah and Emma and Sunday, I want to DANCE at Baby Loves Disco!