Gratitude Week 3


The neat thing about this, being more aware of being thankful, is I find myself noticing things to be thankful about more often. Today we went for a walk, it was cold, and we all had rosy cheeks and cold hands -- I was thankful for how cute we all looked. I had a really good apple and peanut butter, I was thankful for that too. I read a good book last week and have moved on to another good one -- yes, thankful for that!


Here's a pictures of us last week at the zoo -- back when it was acting like spring around here (we moved back to winter). I chose this because I am thankful for my little family. I am thankful for Yuri and the support and teamwork we share. I am thankful for his patience and his spazzy ways too. I am thankful for Victor because he just is. I am thankful for the time we get to spend together, just walking or running errands or looking for airplanes. Simple, fun, safe, silly love.


2 comments:

You have a beautiful family. Treasure them always!
BTW, thanks for being a good friend.

1/20/2008 10:57 PM  

Yay family! You look like you're having so much fun and that's most important.

I'm thankful we're friends, even though we never see each other! Soon, maybe sometime soon...

And I'm thankful for my new job! I'm a crochet pattern editor for Maggie at maggiecrochets.com - woohoo!

*Hugs* to all!

1/21/2008 6:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home