And it's so nice to have them here too! Victor is so happy -- it's fuzzy to me if this is how he always is, or if he's just extra special happy to be back w/Momma.

And....he may have dropped the MAMA bomb too! It wasn't exactly directed at me -- but when I asked 'where's mama?' he came up patted me & sighed. It's a beautiful thing. Other new words the boy is working on: cookies, banana, rash -- who knows what other wordy delights are awaiting us!

In Mommy news: grad school starts Monday! My foundations of library science class -- jumping in. Two feet. Here i go! I forgot I would have to think about things like getting books, and all the paperwork that school's require that I would spend time jetting all over campus when I was at this the 1st, 2nd and even 3rd time -- but now doing it remotely.....interesting...very very interesting.

1 comments:

LMAO...'who's Thin Lizzy?' You are just too funny!

8/16/2007 9:35 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home