Tag.....I'm it! LondonBoundTravelGirl tagged me...so I'll play!

1. I HATE not feeling respected or listened to -- totally makes me get angry -- like throw glasses angry. Grrrr.

2. I can get scared of dogs that are wild, running around and seem like they could bite. I love dogs - but wild, aggressive ones -- nope -- not for me.

3. My favorite book ever......this is hard for sure. I think the Secret Life of Bees is one of my favorite books -- it was one of those books that I read so slowly because I didn't want to finish. But already I have a list at least 5 others that are knocking on my brain door.

4. I love world music -- I love the way I can learn about different cultures and how you can feel the connection through the different geographic areas -- there are so many similarities among all the differences.

5. I can't fall asleep without a fan running -- gotta have the white noise.

6. I was somewhat bold as a child -- at 3 I sat down with my mom's friends and outlined my plan for Sacramento, California when I became mayor. I don't know how I knew about what the problems facing the city were or how I knew that I should be elected as mayor -- but I had a plan.

7. I sincerely hope to travel to Europe -- I would love to see France & Italy, the art, the food, the landscape -- I think it would be terrific. It would be fantastic to stay in Tuscany or Provence. But basically -- I would love to go anywhere. Yep. Anywhere!

Tag Sarah...you're it!

2 comments:

mayor of sacramento at 3, huh? That's brilliant. Simply brilliant.
You are truly the best, Marie!

6/14/2007 7:53 AM  

Thanks Marie! Stay tuned for Sarah's 7 things on my blog.

6/15/2007 8:46 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home