Tag.....I'm it! LondonBoundTravelGirl tagged me...so I'll play!
1. I HATE not feeling respected or listened to -- totally makes me get angry -- like throw glasses angry. Grrrr.
2. I can get scared of dogs that are wild, running around and seem like they could bite. I love dogs - but wild, aggressive ones -- nope -- not for me.
3. My favorite book ever......this is hard for sure. I think the Secret Life of Bees is one of my favorite books -- it was one of those books that I read so slowly because I didn't want to finish. But already I have a list at least 5 others that are knocking on my brain door.
4. I love world music -- I love the way I can learn about different cultures and how you can feel the connection through the different geographic areas -- there are so many similarities among all the differences.
5. I can't fall asleep without a fan running -- gotta have the white noise.
6. I was somewhat bold as a child -- at 3 I sat down with my mom's friends and outlined my plan for Sacramento, California when I became mayor. I don't know how I knew about what the problems facing the city were or how I knew that I should be elected as mayor -- but I had a plan.
7. I sincerely hope to travel to Europe -- I would love to see France & Italy, the art, the food, the landscape -- I think it would be terrific. It would be fantastic to stay in Tuscany or Provence. But basically -- I would love to go anywhere. Yep. Anywhere!
Tag Sarah...you're it!