Buddies are the best

Molly & Emily came from Vermont for a visit for a couple days -- I love people who you can pick up where ever you've left them last -- it's such a blessing to have famfriends like this for sure. Emily is getting ready for college (which can't be really true because she was in 4th grade last week or something!) and is so graceful and caring. They both loved on Victor until he was floating on love and attention. I'm pretty sure his smile is just about to wrap around his head!
What a treat it was to have you over & I can't wait to see you both again!


Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

I'm commenting on a blog for the first time! I'm no cyber queen as you can tell, but I am the mom in that picture...guess I felt the urge to say something once I saw myself. Marie and her family, young and old, are also our family, connected forever. We had such a good visit, and got to play with the smiliest'little man'you'll ever meet!

5/03/2007 12:38 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home