Four for Friday

My buddy Lynn sent this one to me....I figured sharing was good. Plus, sometimes, filling in the blanks is a nice thing, especially on a Friday.

Do you want to play too? Add your fours to the comments or post a link to your entry -- you can do it!

A.Four jobs I have had in my life

  • Library Associate
  • Classroom teacher
  • Office manager for an Animal Hosptial
  • Environmental organizer for the Sierra Club & Washington PIRG

B. Four movies I could watch over and over

  • The Big Lebowski
  • Pee Wee's Big Adventure
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Holiday Vacation

C.Four places I have lived

  • Seattle
  • Ancorage
  • Honolulu
  • Cambridge, MA

D. Four TV shows I love to watch

  • America's Next Top Model
  • America's Funniest Home Videos
  • Entertainment Tonight
  • Good Eats

E. Four places I have been on vacation

  • Key West
  • Puerto Rico
  • Palm Springs
  • Arizona

F. Four of my favorite foods (it can be drinks)

  • Peanut butter & chocolate
  • Iced coffee
  • Cosmos
  • Pad Thai

G. Four places I'd rather be right now (in no particular order)

  • Asleep
  • Sandy beach
  • At my lotto winning's press conference
  • African safari

1 comments:

4 briefest jobs in my life: grocery store clerk, trainee travel agent, Pizza Hut hostess, cross-stitch canvas painter.

movies I could watch over & over: none, but I saw Bend It Like Beckham 4 or 5 times.

4 places lived: Como NC, Blacksburg VA, Chapel Hill NC, London England

4 tv shows: Nova, 24, Battlestar Galactica, ?

4 vacation spots: Okefenokee NWR, Nepal, Seattle, Death Valley CA.

4 favorite foods: tea with milk, donuts, pizza, chicken curry.

Rather be right now: nowhere.

4/21/2007 12:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home