If eyes are windows


It has been a year since I took these photos and I am still utterly fascinated with your eyes. At first it was to see which color was there but overtime the color became less important – but looking into your eyes became somewhat of a pastime.
The intensity you gaze at something with you are trying to figure out,
the twinkle when you are feeling mischievous, the sleepy appreciation of being nursed – your eyes tell me a lot about who you are becoming.
You are a mystery in so many ways to us still, we don’t know everything that’s bundled up inside of you – your desires, dreams and hopes.
But when I look into your eyes, I get a hint of the happy love that is bottled up in you.
When I look in your eyes I am amazed at the ease with which you love us all.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home